Welcome to Aserto!
Aserto is a cloud-native authorization platform that allows developers to get out of the business of rolling out custom access control solutions, and instead focus on their core value proposition.
Aserto in 5 minutes
To experience Aserto in 5 minutes, try one of our Quickstarts.
To integrate Aserto into your application, we recommend you go through these topics:
- Quickstarts: pick one of the quickstarts, clone the app, and look at how it integrates the Aserto SDK.
- API Reference: reference docs for the Aserto Authorizer, Directory, and Decision Logs APIs.
- REST APIs: executable docs for the Authorizer APIs, hosted in readme.io.
- SDKs: reference docs for the Aserto language SDKs.
- Tutorials: step-by-step tutorials for integrating Aserto.
Management and Administration
To manage your Aserto tenant, check out these topcs:
- Aserto Console: an overview of the workflows supported by the Aserto Console.
- Command-Line Interfaces: reference docs for the Aserto CLIs.
- Decisions Logs Guide: reference docs for integrating the Aserto decision logs.
- Troubleshooting: a list of common problems and how to resolve them.
To learn about the deployment options available for the Authorizers and Control Plane, go here:
- Local Deployment: a description of local deployment topologies.
- Edge Authorizers: a guide for setting up Edge Authorizers that connect to the Aserto Control Plane.
Join our community slack and interact with our engineers and the community!